We'd love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family
As Welcome Host, you'll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
This is an exciting and varied role which will see you as our warm and friendly Host, working across multiple departments including Reception, Food & Beverage and Spa Reception.
Your day to day;
- Your personality will shine through as you greet each one of our valued guests with a warm and friendly smile.
- Use your eye for quality to provide the highest level of hospitality when working on reception or in our restaurant and bars.
- Ensure guests are aware of the hotel's facilities, providing personalised recommendations on other department services where ever possible to enhance the guest experience.
- Ensure our high standards are delivered and maintained at all times.
- Provide our guests with the warmest hospitality, ensuring they want to return
- Team work
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
As Welcome Host, you could be the first person to greet our guests, so it is key to providing that warm and welcoming first and lasting impression. Our Welcome Hosts follow the guest journey and will be supporting different departments often at busy times. It is essential that you can remain calm and professional whilst under pressure, reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about hospitality and have the confidence to strike up a conversation with our guests, then this could be the role for you.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a hotel, spa, bar or restaurant, but a great work ethic is more important. If this sounds like you and you want to bring your personality to work, we would love to meet you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- Tips paid monthly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted spa treatments
- Free car parking
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends or family