JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A NIGHT IN THE LIFE OF A NIGHT TEAM SUPERVISOR AT HIEX MANCHESTER AIRPORT
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Duty Manager, you can expect your working day to include the following.
- Serving drinks on the bar and taking food orders
- Serving food in the restaurant, welcoming guests and assisting them with any queries
- Clearing tables duering breakfast service, topping up the buffet, liaising with the kitchen team, welcoming guests
- Cleaning duties
- We are looking for someone to work 2, 5 hours shifts per week, across the weekend Friday - Sunday.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Night Team Superviso, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Excellent guest service skills - putting the guest at the heart of everything you do
- Be able to multi taks and priotise during busy periods
- Communicate and work well with collegues and tea members - be a team player!
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.