Be part of the family...
We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to join our Wedding Team. We are looking to help the family to grow and develop their business further and this role is perfect for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, where one day is never the same as the next. Attention to detail is key for this role alongside a pro-active attitude where you are organising a whole variety of weddings from intimate to large scale weddings, all from start to finish and back again. The candidate needs to be approachable, friendly, have acute attention to detail and be able to engage with the Bride and Grooms as well as suppliers (internal and external). The candidate will also have a natural talent in sales and relationship building.
What are the top 5 things this role will deliver?
- Relationship Management with Wedding Organisers, nurturing new business in a timely and friendly manner.
- A pro-active approach to all new enquiries and sales leads either by phone or email, making clear recommendations based on the customer needs, and providing clear and detailed proposals, sales materials & contracts as required.
- Co-ordinate the booking from enquiry carefully and accurately through to the Wedding Day including - Booking function rooms; reserving room allocations; reducing room allocations according to agreed T&Cs; confirming menus, prices and food & drink packages; co-ordinate wedding times; book entertainment; book any specialist equipment requests on behalf of the customer; organise for any extras, for example canapes to popcorn machine; issue contracts and secure payments prior to the wedding in line with department standards
- Follow set procedures and audit multiple bookings of the different formats to ensure continuity and accuracy.
- Work closely within the current team to help relieve pressure points within their own workload which is seasonal dependent. Carefully balance this with your own workload.
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits - including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available