Visitor Services Assistant (part time/seasonal)
- Job Reference: 00008938-1
- Date Posted: 14 July 2022
- Recruiter: ASVA
- Location: Drumlanrig Castle
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Retail, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Restaurant, Tours and Visitor Attractions
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
August – September
We are looking for professional and motivated individuals to represent one of Dumfries & Galloway’s finest tourist destinations during our 2022 season.
In this role you will work in our tearoom and cabin welcoming visitors, serving hot and cold drinks, delicious cakes and lunches, and ensuring that the highest standards of hygiene are maintained. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a busy visitor services environment.
• Do you have good customer service skills?
• Can you demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a can-do attitude?
• Are you a team player who is able to communicate with a wide range of people?
Hours and shifts will vary and will include weekends. As Drumlanrig Castle is not accessible by public transport, access to your own transport is essential.
Interested? Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.