Visitor Services Assistant (Falkland Palace)
- Job Reference: 00003001-1
- Date Posted: 3 September 2021
- Recruiter: The National Trust for Scotland
- Location: Falkland Palace
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: 19,760 pro rata
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Temporary
To maximise our visitors’ enjoyment of National Trust for Scotland managed sites by maintaining excellent standards of service, optimising opportunities to generate income and ensuring that the site and its assets are safe and secure.
Specifically, to ensure the smooth and safe operations, making the property the best possible place to visit and work.
Must have full weekend availability, hours will be issued on a rota basis.
Interested applicants should forward a completed application form to the People Department (Applications), The National Trust for Scotland, Hermiston Quay, 5 Cultins Road Edinburgh EH11 4DF, by mail or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org, by first post (i.e. 10.00am) on 17th September 2021.