Visitor Services Assistant - Catering (Greenbank)
- Job Reference: 00002489-1
- Date Posted: 15 July 2021
- Recruiter: The National Trust for Scotland
- Location: Greenbank
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £19,344 (pro rata)
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Temporary
To maximise our visitors’ enjoyment of National Trust for Scotland managed sites by maintaining excellent standards of service, optimising opportunities to generate income and ensuring that the site and its assets are safe and secure.
This role is primarily a catering role however The VSA role also covers admissions, membership & retail. This is a weekend role, the successful candidate will be on rota 1 day per weekend plus mid-week shifts and once per month asked to cover a full weekend shift.
Interested applicants should forward a completed application form to the People Department (Applications), The National Trust for Scotland, Hermiston Quay, 5 Cultins Road Edinburgh EH11 4DF, by mail or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org, by first post (i.e. 10.00am) on 30th July 2021.