Visitor Experience Assistant (Museum of Flight)
- Job Reference: 00008288-1
- Date Posted: 23 June 2022
- Recruiter: National Museums Scotland
- Location: National Museum of Flight, East Fortune, East Lothian
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £20,434 per annum pro rata
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Temporary
Working front of house you will meet and greet visitors and assist them so that they have a great visitor experience. You will also sell tickets and retail goods.
Previous experience of delivering high quality service to others is essential but just as important to us is your confident and visitor focused disposition. You will be moving around the museum a lot, sometimes working outside and in areas exposed to the elements.
There is currently one seasonal position available. The working hours for this position are 5 days (5 x 5 hours, 25 hours per week), 10:40-16:20 with 40 minutes lunch, between April and October each year on a rota that includes weekends. There may be the opportunity to work part-time between November and March but this is not guaranteed.