Ticketing & Admissions Assistant
- Job Reference: 00004881-1
- Date Posted: 10 January 2022
- Recruiter: Blair Castle
- Location: Blair Castle, Blair Atholl
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £8.91
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Temporary
Would you like to join our 5 star team this season? We are looking for customer service champion who is a strong team player, and self motivated hard worker. If that sound like you please do get in touch, the job spec details are below.
Greeting visitors, selling and checking tickets, operating a computerised till & data capture system, cash handling and record keeping. Up selling specific products to ensure sales targets are met. Supervising car and coach parking and assisting with visitor flow management. To provide the highest standard of customer care for individual, disabled and group visitors and assist with the security of the Castle and its exhibits. A smart appearance and personable manner are essential.
1. Meeting and greeting group and individual visitors, dealing with enquiries and assisting the castle team in providing a 5 Star visitor experience, working between our ticketing office in the grounds and our entrance hall.
2. Selling and checking tickets and the associated cash handling, credit card processing, etc., using appropriate equipment and technology.
3. Upsell and cross-sell specific products to ensure sales targets are met e.g. guide books and annual passes
4. Reconciliation of cash at end of day and appropriate reporting.
5. Ensuring the security of all cash and payment vouchers at all times.
6. Working closely with castle accounts and administration personnel and complying with directives and requests as appropriate.
7. Maintaining accurate and up to date records at all times including special ticket sales, complimentary tickets and database information, etc
8. Administration as required including help to maintain/photocopy stationery and equipment stocks.
9. Assisting in the delivery of marketing and sales initiatives as directed by the Head Guide and Operations Manager.
10. Assist with maintaining the security and safety of visitors, staff, the Castle and its contents.
11. Assisting and supporting floor guiding staff in maintaining a high level of customer interaction for which an understanding of the Castle and its contents is required.
12. Provide assistance and support to teams within the castle enterprise as required, including guiding, housekeeping, retail and administration.
13. Comply with health & safety directives and organisational policy, including regular fire drills.
14. Comply with organisational policy for green tourism and recycling policies.
15. Attend team meetings and training sessions as required including after hours sessions – reasonable notice is given and staff are paid for their time.
To apply please contact- email@example.com
Seasonal Contract length: 7 months
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Contract length: 7 months
Application deadline: 18/02/2022
Expected start date: 01/04/2022
Salary: £8.72-£8.91 per hour