Hilton is the worlds most recognised hospitality brands and is the largest upscale operator of hotels in Greater London.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Team Member to join our team through a rebranding process to become the Doubletree by Hilton in Kensington'. This is a prestigious 4-Star property or which we are sure will become a flagship for the DoubleTree by Hilton brand in London.
As a Food & Beverage Team Member, you will ensure that the restaurant and bar operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. You are responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes, you will create memories as delightful as the dishes.
- You will welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help keep service on-track and up to standard
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Have a visible presence within the outlet to ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and points learned from complaints are used to enhance future customer service.
- Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest
- satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure all products are served according to Hilton standards;
- Ensure the restaurant areas are maintained in a clean and orderly manner at all times;
- Ensure accurate billing
- Demonstrate perfect knowledge of the all menu items and daily specials
- Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and personal presentation at all
- Work in a safe and tidy manner and to report any hazard, accident, loss or damage to management.
What we need from you
- Strong - sometimes you'll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg). This can involve bending and kneeling
- Hospitality / Travel /Tourism qualification at any level.
- Previous hotel / hospitality experience
- Complaint handling skills
- Good presentation and
- Excellent verbal communication Skills
- Customer care skills
- Working in a team
- Flexible working shifts
- Willing to multi skill and support other areas of the hotel
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Share of hotel tronc
- Hilton Go travel rewards
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to complete hospitality based qualifications
- Meals on duty
- Service based annual leave
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest growing hotel operators
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process