We Play A Different Game
With a wide choice of historic and contemporary secluded accommodation, a world class Spa, state of the art Performance Centre and two links golf courses of Championship standard, Archerfield offers an unrivalled experience for both Members and Guests.
The Archerfield Estate is located just 18 miles from the centre of Edinburgh along the spectacular coastline and just a short distance from North Berwick, Haddington and other East Lothian towns.
Join our Food and Beverage Team
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Cellar Assistant to help and support the Food and Beverage controller in receiving and distributing stock to the relevant departments based upon the requisitions.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Accurate receiving of goods adhering to operating procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and secure storage of all delivered goods.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of items across the Estate.
- Promptly responding to supplier queries and resolve all delivery anomalies.
- Ensure all room gifts and pre-prepared food is delivered into properties and maintain beer lines.
Who are we looking for:
- Preferred experience in a similar role.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Good organisational skills.
- An enthusiastic personality and ability to work on your own without supervision.
- Flexible approach to work with availability to work weekends as per business needs.
What we give you:
- Competitive salary.
- Estate based incentive and discount schemes.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
We are welcoming both Part-Time and Full-Time applicants. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then in the first instance, please contact Brian Wallace.