Steward - Residential Post
- Job Reference: 00004761-1
- Date Posted: 24 December 2021
- Recruiter: Historic Environment Scotland
- Location: Inchcolm Abbey
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £19,800 pro rata
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Temporary
Working Hours: 37 hours per week, 01 April to 30 September.
Thank you for your interest in the post of Residential steward with Historic Environment Scotland, based at Inchcolm Abbey. This is a fixed term position and pensionable appointment.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of visitor experience across sites in Fife and the Lothians at Inchcolm Abbey, working across all areas, including in the shop, admissions area and outside a core task is safely docking boats at the pier on Inchcolm Island.