- Job Reference: 00004759-1
- Date Posted: 24 December 2021
- Recruiter: Historic Environment Scotland
- Location: Jedburgh / Dryburgh Abbey
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £19,800 pro rata
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Temporary
Working Hours: 23.7 hours per week, 3 days per week, 01 April to 30 September.
Thank you for your interest in the post of steward with Historic Environment Scotland, based at Jedburgh Abbey This is a permanent and pensionable appointment.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of visitor experience across sites in the Scottish Borders district/at Jedburgh/Dryburgh Abbey working across all areas, including in the shop, admissions area and outside, with delivery of guided tours a core part of the role.