- Job Reference: 00004753-1
- Date Posted: 23 December 2021
- Recruiter: Historic Environment Scotland
- Location: Jedburgh / Dryburgh Abbey
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: 19,800 pro rata
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent
Thank you for your interest in the post of steward with Historic Environment Scotland, based at Jedburgh Abbey This is a permanent and pensionable appointment.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of visitor experience across sites in the Scottish Borders district at Jedburgh/Dryburgh Abbey working across all areas, including in the shop, admissions area and outside, with delivery of guided tours a core part of the role.
29.6 hours per week (01 April – 30 September)
12.8 hours per week (01 October – 31 March)