Would you love creating fanstastic experiences for our guests?
If you're attentive, personable and love creating a fantastic customer experience, you'll be a great fit in our spa and leisure team. We're also looking for someone who can provide nail and waxing treatments and is enthusiastic about upselling the latest products. You'll need to have training to a HNC/HND/SVQ level 3 standard or equivalent.
We're proud to offer treatments from Scottish seaweed skincare brand ishga - the seaweed is hand harvested in the Outer Hebrides and has an amazing nourishing effect on skin.
What we offer
- a salary of £28K
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Free staff transport (Glencoe and Isle of Mull)
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year
Ask about our roles for partners in housekeeping, the kitchen, bar or restaurant.