At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. In this role, you will be part of our guest's journey with us, often having one of the first contacts with the guests have booked to stay with us. You'll anticipate every detail to ensure a friction-free experience, ensuring all details taken are correct, accurate, and shared across other departments when needed.
You'll respond to guest calls, emails, and enquiries for our guests who have Spa packages, those guests who are looking to book Spa days taking general information from the start of the from enquiry to confirmation stage. You'll work with the Sales, M&E and Revenue departments to maximise revenue, also ensuring all data, reporting and systems are up to date. You'll build strong relationships with repeat customers, and support in ensuring we are their preferred hotel choice.
- Experience in a similar role, or within a hotel environment where Spa reservations was a key part of day to day
- To maximise Spa revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving, handling and processing guest reservations for the Spa.
- You will require commercial awareness passing sales leads to the Sales Manager for follow up.
- To ensure all telephone calls are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meeting the caller's needs and ensuring they are passed to the correct person / department if not spa related
- To take reservations for the spa ensuring all guests receive a friendly and efficient response which accurately meets their needs
- To ensure all correspondence is completed accurately including high levels of attention to detail and filed as per departmental standards and great at managing one's own time.
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks