As a Spa Reservationist you will ensure a complete guest focus within Yu Spa Reception, maintaining the Apex standards in all areas giving the guest the best possible experience. Must provide guidance and support within Yu Spa Reception team coaching, developing and supporting staff to provide the highest level of customer care and consistent service delivery.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
To deliver exceptional Guest service at all times, in all areas of the department
To set, monitor and maintain clear standards in service delivery, cleanliness, guest interaction, set up of areas.
- Responsible for daily operations of the spa reception desk ensuring high levels of guest service, cleanliness and knowledge of services.
- Effectively communicate with all staff, participate in daily briefing, and ensure that reception team are fully versed in daily expectations.
- Responsible for motivating all staff within the spa reception to deliver exceptional guest service whilst delivering on set targets.
- Responsible for ensuring all feedback is shared and communicated throughout the team with action taken as required
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional service standards are maintained within Spa reception through a strong focus on team training, regular checks and leading by example
- Work Closely with the leisure club supervisor to ensure both teams work in harmony, and are cross skilled to work in each area
- Display thorough and exhaustive knowledge of the spa service standards, enthusiastically training and developing staff in your team in this regard.
- Create a daily culture of cleanliness, ensuring the Spa Reception area is of exceptionally high levels of cleanliness, of good repair and maintained, and all staff are clear on their responsibility
- Create a strong team environment which promotes good employee morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride in the department and hotel.
- Ensure correct uniform and presentation of all team members, adhering to grooming policy across the department
- Assist Leisure Club manager in implementing training and development programs for leisure attendants
- Have full knowledge of the roles and tasks of the leisure attendants, so that you can assist in this where business dictates, and assist in the supervision of this area where applicable.
- Assist with cost control within the department through dynamic management of staffing, and strict control of consumables
- Assist with delivery of beauty treatment KPIs including occupancy, utilisation and sales.
- Assist with the retention and sales of membership
- Ensure that there is a keen member and guest focus within the spa reception from all staff, seeking out every opportunity to improve guest experience
- Continually improve on service provision in relation to efficiency, accuracy and customer care delivery within Yu Spa, aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- Assist with regular auditing and reviewing of SOP manuals and procedures to maintain correct levels of product and service.
- Ensure effective booking, cancellation and confirmation procedures are in place, and all team members follow consistently
- Ensure that all equipment and fittings within the spa are maintained to a high level, through effectively reporting issues and ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner and implementing regular maintenance schedules for preventatives measures
Legislation & Other Duties
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety, and Employment laws.
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!