As a a Spa Reception Supervisor you will ensure complete guest focus within Yu Spa Reception, maintaining the Apex standards in all areas giving the guest the best possible experience. You will provide guidance and support within Yu Spa Reception team coaching, developing and supporting staff to provide the highest level of customer care and consistent service delivery.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests to provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
- To deliver exceptional Guest service at all times, in all areas of the department
- Responsible for daily operations of the spa reception desk ensuring high levels of guest service, cleanliness and knowledge of services.
- Effectively communicate with all staff, participate in daily briefing, and ensure that reception team are fully versed in daily expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring all feedback is shared and communicated throughout the team with action taken as required
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional service standards are maintained within Spa reception through a strong focus on team training, regular checks and leading by example
- Work Closely with the leisure club supervisor to ensure both teams work in harmony, and are cross skilled to work in each area
- Create a daily culture of cleanliness, ensuring the Spa Reception area is of exceptionally high levels of cleanliness, of good repair and maintained, and all staff are clear on their responsibility
- Create a strong team environment which promotes good employee morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride in the department and hotel.
- Ensure correct uniform and presentation of all team members, adhering to grooming policy across the department
- Assist Leisure Club manager in implementing training and development programs for leisure attendants
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
Have full knowledge of the roles and tasks of the leisure attendants, so that you can assist in this where business dictates, and assist in the supervision of this area where applicable.
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!