We're looking for someone to drive the membership of our fabulous leisure club and spa.
This is a great opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a Spa Membership Sales Advisor.
Your day to day;
- Liaising with members, answering queries and maximising retention and renewals
- Delivering appointments for potential new members
- Keeping track of enquiries and leads
- Handling all membership sales enquiries by email, phone and show rounds
- Working with the rest of the hotel's sales team, ensuring opportunities to cross sell are not missed
Who are we looking for?
As Spa Membership Sales Adviser, you will enjoy working towards challenging targets and thrive in a position that requires you to deliver on key metrics, preparing regular reports for the Head of Sales.
If you are a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills who thrives in a busy, customer-led environment then this could be a role for you.
You will be detail orientated and comfortable working with a range of digital systems, maintaining a live database of current and potential members.
A solution focussed, team player with a positive approach and the ability to take things in their stride.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment