Are you an experienced spa therapist who can manage and lead a team to deliver exceptional guest experiences in our Driftwood Spa?
Our newly renovated 4-star Mull hotel has 75 redeveloped luxury bedrooms and bathrooms and new sea view spa retreat suites to complement the Driftwood Spa offering revitalising ishga treatments, thermal experiences & a 17-metre sea view swimming pool.
Who we are looking for?
An experienced spa therapist who is eager to manage a team to deliver exceptional guest experiences, spa days and retreats.
Someone who can drive our vision forward, who is well organised, ambitious, motivated and personable.
We encourage head spa therapists who want to step into management to apply.
An excellent standard of written and spoken English is required, as well as computer literacy.
What you'll be doing?
You'll build professional relationships with guests whilst leading and inspiring your team to provide outstanding service and lasting memories for customers.
Always looking for ways to improve customer experiences.
Manage our partnership with Ishga
Lead product retail sales
Manage bookings to ensure spa therapists are utilised and their time is managed correctly.
What we offer
- Ishga training
- Staff uniform
- Staff meals
- Live-in accommodation
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent Employment
- Flexible working pattern over 7 days
- Continuous training and development
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels in all the restaurants, spas and accommodation.
- Free use of our hotel swimming pool (a 17-metre sea view swimming pool)
- Seaviews from your place of work
- An island full of adventure, wildlife, beaches, stunning walks and scenic drives, as well as an abundance of local produce
- Walking distance to the Craignure ferry to go to mainland, and an efficient local bus service to enable you to explore the island without a car
- Employment opportunities for partners within the hotel
Our hotels in Scotland share the spirit of Scotland through authentic hospitality. Crerar Hotels are true to what Scotland is all about. Adventurous. Generous. Honest. Welcoming. From the wild and inspiring landscapes outside to the comfort within, we give our guests a taste of authenticity. It's who we are and we have been proudly welcoming guests with exceptional service since 1902.
Work with us and discover our scenic settings, the abundance of wildlife, the outdoor adventures and the spectacular local produce.