Salary £26,000 per annum plus Service Charge (approx. £1500.00 per annum) / Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover) / Hours as required
Spa Manager Overview:
In the absence of the Spa & Leisure Manager support and deliver tasks and responsibilities listed within the Job Description: To manage the Spa facilities to a standard commensurate with the Tylney Hall Hotel, ensuring outstanding standards of customer service in all areas of the operation to excellent level.
A key role focusing on the operating of the Spa & Leisure facilities including Retail, to maximise their financial contribution to the overall Tylney Hall Business.
Spa Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Maximise the availability and productivity of the Spa.
- To ensure that all guests, clients and VIPs are greeted on arrival and special requests have been arranged.
- To ensure all arrivals and departures have been dealt with in a polite and professional manner.
- To keep the Spa S.O.P manual correct and up to date.
- To handle all customer complaints and ensure they are resolved to the guest satisfaction. Keep a log of all complaints and ensure that all actions and communications are reported to senior management.
- Ensure appropriate training is delivered to the Spa Team.
- Oversee the management and promote all Leisure Club membership with the aim of increasing revenue year on year
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed