Are you a passionate and enthusiastic about the spa and beauty environment? The Spa at The Midland are looking for exceptional people to join our team as Spa Cleaner. Helping ensure our facilities remain outstanding. Join our expert spa team and we will provide a competitive salary, fantastic staff benefits and exciting opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Spa Cleaner has become available at the award-winning The Spa At The Midland. Reporting into the Director of Spa, you will be responsible for ensuring cleanliness of the Spa and assisting the therapists with room set-up and clear down.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others as part of a large diverse team, can deliver outstanding attention to detail, and will commit to providing outstanding customer experience to our guests each and everyday.
Where you will be working
The Midland Hotel is located in the heart of the bustling city of Manchester. With conference facilities catering for over 1,000 delegates at any one time, this is a fast-paced hotel that caters for a range of guests, coming for business or leisure. Featuring famed Rosette rated restaurants Adam Reid at The French and Mr Cooper's, the highly commended The Tea Room', the newly refurbished Bar and Lounge as well as one of Manchester's trendiest city spas The Spa at The Midland'. This is the perfect hotel for both meetings and a family break. This hotel features 312 spacious bedrooms that are sure to wow any guest. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
Why come and work for us:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Leo Points - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support