As a Spa Beauty Therapist you will welcome and assist guests and members within the Spa. You will carry out treatments to the required standard, ensuring homecare advice is given. Carry out general administration duties relating to treatment bookings using the Spa software. Deliver customer service, meeting all required standards. Perform general cleaning duties.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
It is intended that this will support the achievement of the Boards key aspirations of:
- Conduct treatments to an exception degree, following Apex Brand Standards at all times
- Ensure reception and relaxation areas are clean, tidy and welcoming, as well as fully stocked
- Handle enquiries in person, via telephone and email
- Process bookings and payments
- Maintain and clean all equipment to an effective operational level.
- Positively promote our products & services and also Elemis products for homecare
- Be knowledgeable of all treatments and product benefits
- To promote a helpful, friendly, professional image when providing assistance
- To anticipate guest needs to enhance client experience
- Meet required standards of service delivery within the spa (Efficiency, Accuracy, Customer Care) with an emphasis on exceeding customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Provide a tailored service towards individual clients
- Resolve any client issues in a professional, efficient manner.
- To cooperate fully with any colleague or client requiring assistance
- Be responsible for working unsupervised,
- Work as part of a team to achieve budgeted targets and KPI's
- To identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements
- To comply with the company grooming policy, be presentable for the clients
- To utilise all department materials in a cost effective manner to minimise wastage
- Ensure marketing literature & promotional material are always available
- Maximise revenue by upselling and upgrading at all times
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- HNC in beauty therapy
- Excellent level of English - written and oral
- Can demonstrate ability to deal with face-to-face customer enquiries Can demonstrate ability to deal with telephone customer enquiries Able to work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships Flexible
- Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Previous experience of working within a Spa environment is desirable
- Elemis trained would be of benefit
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!