Can you create a great experience for our guests and inspire the spa and leisure team?
Thainstone House Hotel and Spa set in 46 acres of glorious Aberdeenshire countryside is an amazing destination in itself, our spa and leisure facilities are the cherry on top - indoor and outdoor saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms, extensive fitness suite and busy treatment rooms.
Our facility is popular with our loyal members, hotel guests and day visitors who make the most of their visit to Thainstone, indulgent afternoon teas in the drawing room, lunches overlooking the lawns or a coffee and catch up in the gallery.
Following the enforced closure of our club and spa as a result of the COVID-19 lock down we are recruiting the highest calibre of Leisure and Spa Manager. You will be charged with relaunching the facility, engaging with our existing members, growing membership numbers, seeking out new opportunities, training the team and cementing our position as "the" leisure club and spa in Aberdeenshire.
Our Managers are:
- Vital parts of the team with common vision each contributing to our success
- Empowered to manage their respective departments
- Given every opportunity to achieve their personal development goals.
You should be:
- Able to clearly demonstrate a passion for leisure, fitness and well being
- An expert in the field leisure operations and sales.
- Creative, able to create packages and products that resonate with the consumer
- Committed to setting yourself and your team the highest possible standards.
- Driven to achieve personal and team targets.
What we offer:
- Security of working for an established Scottish hospitality company.
- Above market salary
- ishga training if required
- Use of the leisure club
- Entry into our employee Fair Fund