Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent standards
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Good command of English language to enable communication with the kitchen team.
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Passion for food and able to deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Sous Chef role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Sous Chef
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- Sous Chef will contribute to the production of food items in accordance with instructions from the Head Chef.
- Ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire food chain from storage through to preparation and service.
- Ensure HACCP compliance within the kitchen and all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Ensure the kitchen equipment is in working order; report any maintenance issues to Head Chef.
- Assist in the training and development of junior members of the kitchen team to and the supervision of the kitchen
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality, and administrative functions
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and acting where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food products are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to menu creation by responding and incorporating Guest feedback
- Ensure the consistent production of high-quality food through all hotel food outlets
- Manage customer relations, when necessary, in the absence of the Head Chef /Executive Chef
- Ensure resources support the business needs through the effective management of working rotations
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of the Team
- Sous Chef will manage the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized, motivated Team
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Report maintenance, hygiene, and hazard issues - Be environmentally aware