Why Join Apex Hotels
You will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family on joining us as a Social Media and Content Specialist. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It is these values that support you to be yourself here at Apex Hotels. By bringing your own personality, passion, and ideas to the role, you will add a new dynamic to our innovative and supportive Marketing Team. We believe it is our personality, style and friendliness that makes Apex Hotels.
The Social Media & Content Specialist at Apex Hotels is a dynamic force, leading the way in creating innovative and captivating content across our existing social media channels and creating new platforms for Apex's innovation projects due in 2024 across Restaurants, Spa and Luxury Retreats. Copy writing and content creation is your bread and butter, being able to turn your hand from social content to creating copy for campaigns, web, email and POS. Working closely with the CX & Creative Lead this role involves crafting strategic plans, developing award-winning content, managing social pages for Apex Hotels and its Restaurants, Spa's and new luxury retreat (coming Spring 2024), collaborating with various teams to ensure the quality and impact of our online presence. The ideal candidate seamlessly integrates an understanding of Apex Hotels' goals and values into their creative work, staying abreast of the latest social and content trends to drive continuous innovation.
- Develop, and execute innovative and high-quality social media content and plans for Apex Hotels, Restaurants and Spas
- Develop and create a new content platform a new Luxury Retreat, coming Spring 2024
- Manage social media pages ensuring consistency with brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Create thumb-stopping, award-winning content, collaborating closely with key stakeholders and the wider marketing team
- Present work, reporting and strategic solutions to the wider team and business.
- Demonstrate strong copywriting and creative vision in content creation.
- Understand the unique needs and challenges of Apex Hotels and its target audience and of it's Restaurants and Spa's
- Reporting on monthly social media performance
- Develop and support writing copy for campaigns, web, email and POS
- 70% of this role will be focussed on social media / 30% will be on copy writing and content creation across our other channel
We love to welcome people with different experiences and from different places into our Apex family. We want to ensure you get the best experience from the role you begin your journey with us in. To excel within this role, you will have:
- 2-3 years' proven experience in social media content creation within Hospitality, F&B or Hotels
- Proficient in using the Adobe Suite and other relevant industry software.
- Fluent in social media trends, tools, and analytics, with a knack for capitalising on emerging trends.
- In-depth knowledge of all social media channel features and creative tools.
- Ability to analyse social media performance metrics and provide clear recommendations for content and strategy improvement.
- Proficiency in using social media management, CMS, and email platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with high attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to job requirements, including working hours as attending events/new product launches etc will be necessary
- Travel to Scotland, Bath and London will be require
Ideally, you will have previous marketing experience from within the travel or hotel industry, demonstrating a can-do attitude, with the ability to work to tight deadlines. A strong communicator, you will be at ease speaking to people within all levels of the business, both internally and externally. As well as being highly organised and efficient, responsive, pro-active, creative and resourceful with excellent follow-up skills, you will have to have the ability to build credible relationships with internal groups and partners to succeed in this role. Digital skills would be a distinct advantage.
You will work with great people, enjoy your time at work, develop new friendships, networks, and skills, and of course you will also receive a competitive rate of pay and a generous range of employee benefits which includes:
- 29 days holiday
- Access to an external Employee Assistance Programme
- Inhouse company interactive employee communication APP
- Entry to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Training and development from day one
- Employee events and celebrations
And once you smash your probation, you'll also receive
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical Illness & Death in Service cover
- Access to employee of the quarter and annual recognition schemes
- Long service recognition
- Probation Pass and annual anniversary complimentary guest experience overnight stay and dinner for two
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for employees, friends, and families
- Spa discount
We encourage you to bring your true self to work. We'll provide great training and development opportunities, allowing you to flourish in a fulfilling career, reaching your dreams and aspirations. Our family can never be too big, there's a place here for you. We have one ask - that you bring your personality, ideas, and spark. We're an innovative, thriving business and we want you to be part of our exciting journey.