As a Security Supervisor at the Leonardo Royal London St Pauls you are responsible for the safety and security of our guests and team members within the hotel with as a main focus our destination rooftop bar Sabine.
Some of your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and booking of third party security agents depending of the volume of business and events taking place throughout the hotel
- Assisting the team with enforcing legal, health & safety and hotel compliance regulations and policies.
- Leading the team with incident management and conflict resolution
- Assisting in administrative duties related to Security, include but not limited to duty logs, reports and raising of purchase orders for external security company.
- Conducting performance management of the 3 rd party security agency.
- Conduct health & safety and risk assessments
- Investigation of incidents and accidents
- Provide a welcoming customer experience to our guests
- Experience in a similar environment, preferably hotel environment
- Currently hold a valid SIA Door supervisor licence
- Flexible on working hour
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise and supervise a team
Why come and work for us
to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance-based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support