We currently have vacancies that will offer school leavers a positive introduction to the workplace. Whether long, or short, term, these roles can provide job seekers with a platform to build confidence, learn specific skills and gain valuable experience that will give them a foundation for the future. We offer a supportive and encouraging environment within which to acheive this, as well as full training and supervision.
We don't require previous experience, but do require a good attitude, a willingness to be a team player and a friendly and polite nature. Opportunities are available within our restaurant and reception teams. These job opportunities would suit someone who is just looking to get some work experience under their belt or someone who is wanting to kick start a career in hospitality and tourism. Ongoing training and development are available, and there is a potential option of an apprenticeship.
All new starts are buddied up with one of our lovely team members, which means there's no need for first day nerves.
Aedan, our 18 year-old bar tender from Millport, who joined in August said, My biggest fear before starting was fitting in and meeting new people, but everyone is extremely nice and welcoming so it was very easy to fit in.
These jobs are not restricted to school leavers and are openly available for everyone to apply to.
What we need from you
- First and foremost, we need you to help us take great care of our guests and show them an amazing time
- A 'can do attitude
- A willlingness to be a good team player
- An eagerness to learn
- A friendly and polite nature
- Being up for joining in and having fun
What we offer
- £8 - £9 per hour
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000+ per year
- Good quality staff live-in accommodation
- Good staff meals
- Attractive staff uniform
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Paid day off on your birthday each year