Forward thinking Sales Office Manager wanted with a passion for people and head for business
We are looking for an experienced Sales Office Manager with a drive to motivate a team that can deliver challenging targets for enquiries, conversion, confirmed business and repeat business.
Your day to day;
- Manage the booking process and the cycle of enquiries within bedrooms, meetings, events & weddings, restaurant, spa and spa treatments
- Overseeing the control of rotas
- Managing and developing the team
- Being the point of call for any business issues
- Monitoring performance levels and giving direction to ensure KPIs are met
Who are we looking for?
As the Office Manager you will have the skills to manage and motivate a team of people to achieve their individual and collective KPIs.
For this role you will be working to a high level of detail, making vital business decisions, managing the day to day enquiries/booking process and aftercare. A right first-time approach is essential.
Being able to develop a team is key, you will be expected to monitor and report on KPIs that will ultimately drive the Hotel's sales strategy.
You will have strong leadership and influencing skills and enjoy working in a competitive and customer-led environment.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment