Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality?
Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths?
Do you want to express yourself?
Do you want to feel safe at work?
Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously?
Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all these questions, right? So, get applying for this opportunity!!
At The Duke of Cornwall, we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The role of Sales Manager at The Duke of Cornwall, contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the General Manager & commercial team with managing social media activity across platforms along with being an ambassador for The Duke of Cornwall, #iloveplymouth, along with promoting and selling the hotel and its many services and functions available for our guests.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has #socialselling at the heart of what they do, to manage and develop the hotels growing social media platforms. A passion for Plymouth is key, as you will not only be an ambassador for The Duke of Cornwall, but for Plymouth itself, by developing and growing links with clients old and new, #localnetworking. You will also manage client accounts. The role may and will also involve travel to client meetings and sales and events exhibitions. A key element of the sales role is driving new business to the hotel. #weloveevents
Where Will You Be Working?
Dating back to 1863, the Duke stands as an iconic piece of Plymouth's history and has some fascinating stories to tell. Created as the city's first luxury hotel, the building was designed to project Victorian grandeur and splendour. With so much of what surrounded it destroyed in the war, the Duke's survival leaves its architectural merit even more apparent. Stepping into the hotel's grand entrance, you also step back in time. Considerate restorations mean the Duke's original grace and character can continue to be enjoyed today.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities.
- Our people are truly engaged at work.
- There's open, clear communication from the top.
- We've got great career development opportunities.
- There is a culture of transformation and innovation.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you popular!
- Incentive programmes- to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers- hundreds of saving's to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty? (this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wage stream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Tips - a bit extra is always handy
- Cycle to Work Scheme- huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit, and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!