Here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels we have an opportunity for you to join our Management Team as a Sales Manager.
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our Sales Department.
Sales Manager key responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the local hotel markets based on intelligence and knowledge of competitor activity and rates, resulting in increased revenue generation through focused sales activities for Local and National Accounts.
- Ensure we maintain and grow revenue and market share via existing and new customers, developing a network of contacts to help to cross sell the group.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Produce accurate and timely, weekly, monthly and annual reporting that meets the needs of Regional Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process for the Corporate and M&E segments, using appropriate business tools.
- Complete and execute hotel/s sales plan, review and update in line with strategy and hotel business needs.
- Overall accountability for hotel/s RFP's both local and national ensuring all stakeholders are consulted during negotiations.
- Managing a portfolio of local accounts and territory accounts whilst supporting the delivery of National Accounts in to the hotels
- Using data and market research conduct telesales and campaigns to identify opportunities for hotels.
- Support the conversion of key business Group and M&E Enquiries.
- Maintain an up to date Pipeline of target accounts, directly, through the Sales Executive/s and via the hotels.
- Ensure the use of the CRM system, is in line with the minimum standard of use for self and team as required.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry and are looking for a structured career path then apply online today.
What benefits will I receive while working for Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Jurys Inns Hotel Group. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support