JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES MANAGER at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS BARROW IN FURNESS
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Hotel General Manager, you can expect your working day to include the following.
- Responsibility for the Sales Strategy within the hotel, working with both the hotel management company and brand to optimise the best results.
- Have proactive sales skills to obtain new business for the hotel and research projects within the local area.
- Project manage large group enquiries, both leisure and corporate to acheive the hotels commercial targets.
- Account Management of existing accounts to ensure our guests are well looked after and their accomodation needs are met.
- Working alongside the leadership team in the hotel as well as involvement within revenue, reservations & marketing.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Sales Manager , you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Previous hotel sales experience is desirable.
- Confident invidiaul who is determined to meet new people and convert business through building strong professional relationships.
- Branded Experience is preffered, however not essential.
- Full Driving License Essential
- Team player with a positive attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.