At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role
You will be the first point of contact for all new enquiries and will have strong communication skills and be a real people person. Principal duties will include:
- Develop new and existing client partnerships to ensure continued market share growth
- Identify and generate sales leads for business development from all relevant channels
- Assist with conversion for incoming enquiries by sending proposals and organising client site inspections
- Assist DOS with the administration duties, proactive sales calls, appointment making, sales reporting
- Gain and maintain knowledge of local market trends and competitors
- Assist with Cairn Group key sales initiatives, promotional trade shows, exhibitions and client presentations as and when required
- Progress to account manage and develop said client accounts identified by DOS after appropriate training and support
- Develop/implement sales marketing initiatives including social selling
You will have previous experience working in a conference centre or large conference hotel and knowledge of venue booking systems.
You must be able to demonstrate real interest in customer requirements to effectively match our facilities, be passionate about delivering excellent customers service and be a team player who enjoys working together to exceed targets
You will also have a positive attitude, good communication skills, a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and a high level of IT skills and marketing skills, specifically social selling/websites.
Experience of using Lanyon, Salesforce, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Delphi (preferred but training provided).