Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring clients are responded to promptly and effectively.
- Assisting to drive confirmed business in the M&E segments, managed and corporate managed segments.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly statistical reports for accurate tracking and measurement of business segments, along with summary analytics with the support of the Commercial Analyst.
- Complete Marketing process tasks instructed by Sales team colleagues to enhance sales process, whilst liaising with Hotel Marketing teams
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of all sales databases - Corporate & Conference.
- Ensure systems for accurate processing, distribution, and recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations.
- Assist with coordinating client event and entertainment management
- Work with Sales and Events teams to help convert business and action chases. Take part in team conversion days etc.
- Assist with client site visits, walk in show rounds, evening events and weekend familiarisation trips where required.
- Working and co-operating with colleagues to maximize revenues always.
- Co-ordinate and support in the completion of weekly / monthly reports
- Work with company Sales tools such as Up Mail, G Wiz and Year Ahead to provide best services and leads to sales colleagues.
- Being aware of potential highs and lows in the business and planning for them.
- Following company control procedures in accordance with the company Internal audit requirements for Sales systems.
- Complete a monthly sales report as appropriate
- Liaise with the other Sales colleagues within each hotel, particularly in Groups and M&E, but also front office etc.
- Have a close relationship with the reservations administrators and ensure all leads are processed in a timely fashion
What are we looking for?
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent self-presentation.
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.