- Job Reference: 00004777-1
- Date Posted: 30 December 2021
- Recruiter: Historic Environment Scotland
- Location: Lothian
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £19,800 pro rata
- Sector: Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Venue, Attraction, Travel and Entertainment, Customer Service
- Job Type: Temporary
Working Hours: 37 hours per week (5 days from 7), 01 April to 30 September.
Thank you for your interest in the post of steward with Historic Environment Scotland, based in Lothian District. This is a fixed term and pensionable appointment.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of visitor experience across sites in the Lothian district working across all areas, including in the shop, admissions area and outside, with delivery of information to visitors a core part of the role.