A fantastic opportunity for a Rooms Division Manager has just become available here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels. The successful applicant will manage all Guest Service operational areas.
As a Rooms Division Manager you are responsible for managing all aspects of Guest Service operational areas to deliver an excellent guest experience. The Rooms Division Manager will also be required to ensure that all operational, quality, and administrative functions are carried out properly. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What you can expect:
Management of the day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
Understands the impact of department's operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed goals.
Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
Supports the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as part of the management team in a large/multi-outlet,4 star hotel.
- A passion for leading a team covering all areas of Rooms Division including Front Office, Concierge and housekeeping.
- High standards of guest care and the ability to promote those standards within the Rooms Division departments.
- The ability to influence and inform people at all levels of the business.
- Confidence in advising the Senior Team as to the management and performance of the department.
- Experience of working with budgets, cost control and revenue management.
- An in-depth understanding of competitor analysis, market sector activity and revenue strategy.
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Happy Rewards - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend.
- Meals on duty.
- We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.