Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent standards
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Able to deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Room Sales Administrator role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Reservationist
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- Ensure all telephone calls are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meeting the caller's needs
- Deal with any complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all
- Ensure that Hotel PMS is maintained and updated with all Room Sales administration
- Have strong relationships with the Hotel sales and administration team to ensure all SRP's / RFPs are completed and kept u to date in a timely fashion.
- Be Proactive in Identifying and communicating all sales leads to the hotel's Sales Manager.
- Be motivated & encouraged to maximize selling opportunities by adding customer value at every opportunity, promoting the properties facilities.
- Be aware at all times the current business targets, actual, budgeted and forecasted business levels and to focus on achieving these.
- Ensure RFP tracker is kept up to date
- Communicating and cooperating with all colleagues in all departments.
- Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and personal presentation at all times.
- Understanding relevant H&S and fire legislation and the implications on the operation of the department
- Upkeep of equal opportunities policy to ensure that there is a positive culture and neutral working environment.
- Actively participate in training both on and off the job.
- Past experience of Opera would be advantageous
- Ensure appropriate promotions and tactical rates are communicated to Regional Director of Revenue and appropriate Brand Marketing as needed