Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Room Attendant is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.