LEONARDO HOTELS is the European division of Fattal Hotels Group, founded by David Fattal in Israel. The Leonardo Hotels are present in Israel and Europe with over 120 hotels in more than 50 destinations. With more than 80 hotels in more than 40 destinations Leonardo Hotels is active on the European market since 2006, established in the 3-4 star superior category as well as equal level. Currently spanning Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, England, Scotland, Spain, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary as well as Italy, the hotel group with its 14,000+ rooms and over 25,000 m² of conference space offers places of well-being, that are characterised by their own regional character, local flair and their own design identity, addressing all individual needs. All according to the company's credo of feeling good, providing 100% guest satisfaction. The company management for Europe is based in Berlin. The Leonardo Hotels umbrella brand is complemented by the Leonardo Hotels, Leonardo Royal Hotels, Leonardo Boutique Hotels and NYX Hotels brands.
Leonardo Hotels is committed to promoting junior talent and developing professional and managerial staff. The proprietary Leonardo Academy gives 2,700 members of staff the opportunity to grow their personal skills in development programmes.
To support our Housekeeping team we are looking for a Room Attendant
To start as soon as possible.
- You must have a professional approach toward guests.
- You will be responsible for keeping rooms and public areas clean, neat and tidy.
- Making sure it always looks presentable and kept up to a very high standard.
- Previous experience would be advantageous.
- flexible and team-minded
- willingness to work in shifts and on the weekend
- reliability, endurance and high motivation
- independent, organized way of working
- passion for the profession
- accurate work with a view for details
- identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment
What we offer:
- Full training will be provided along with continuous development support
- employee card and reward systems
- employee and Family & Friends discounts for overnight stays in the Hotel Group
- opportunity of social commitment activities in line with our Corporate Social Responsibility
- well-balanced employee meals
- measures of health management
Join us on your career journey! We look forward to receive your application including your possible start date and your salary expectations.