Do you have the commitment and attention to detail needed to keep up our standards of cleanliness?
We're looking for a Room Attendant to help us provide first-class service to our guests by keeping the hotel exceptionally clean. It would be very helpful if you have previously worked as a housekeeper in a hotel.
You'll need to be reliable and committed, with excellent personal presentation. Exceptional attention to detail, a passion for providing excellent customer service, and the ability to work under pressure are also required. The job requires flexible working, on various days of the week. As a part of the housekeeping team, you'll need to communicate well with others.
Each day you'll prepare guest bedrooms and bathrooms for current and arriving residents, assist with laundry/linen distribution, and replenish guest supplies. You'll remove any lost property left behind, report any damaged or missing items to the Head Housekeeper, and stock up housekeeping cupboards.
Always following health & safety guidelines, you'll clean corridor areas within your allocated section, and complete any other tasks as requested by the Head Housekeeper.
What we need from you
- Previous experience of housekeeping in a hotel or similar environment
- Commitment and attention to detail
- Passion for first-class customer service
What we offer
- £10.50 per hour
- 100% service charge, up to approx £1000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year