Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Display's behaviours that enhance the company values.
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Someone who makes our guests smile
- Is the Room Attendant role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you???
Amaris Hospitality are recruiting for a Room Attendant
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Amaris Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- As a room attendant you greet all guests in a warm, friendly, and courteous fashion and to always maintain a professional manner.
- Clean assigned bedrooms, bathrooms, and public areas and to ensure stocks of bathroom and bedroom items are replenished to correct standards
- To report any defects found in the bedroom, corridors or public areas to the Head of department
- To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, always ensuring guest satisfaction.
- A room attendant you will be an integral part of the hotels team working and cooperating with colleagues to enhance the guests always experience
- A knowledge of SALT and positively contribute to the department and hotels score
- Follow the company controls procedures in accordance with company checklist
- Manage your working rota efficiently, ensure you are always prepared for work; your trolley and caddy are stocked appropriately
- Consider wastage without compromising standards
- Be energy efficient within the department, turning off lights, equipment etc when not in use
- Develop own skills and knowledge through training, communication, and teamwork