We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
Jurys Inns & Leonardo Hotels are recruiting for Room Cleaners to join our in-house Housekeeping team. We offer flexible working conditions with the opportunity for overtime too.
This is a permanent role where full training will be provided.
In a nutshell, here are some of the things you will be doing to ensure that every bedroom and bathroom are clean and well presented for our guests:
- Dusting, polishing, vacuuming
- Refreshing of all towels and linen as required
- Stripping and making beds
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Reporting any maintenance issues and safety hazards
What we would like from you:
- Our teams comply with all health and safety policies and work to high standards of cleanliness so an eye for detail and high standards are a must.
- To be self-motivated as you will be working mainly alone or with one other person cleaning bedrooms
- Have good people skills as you will be working as part of a larger team and you will also be greeting guests in the corridors
- Be trustworthy and security conscious
And in return, we offer:
- Free hot meal on duty + Tea and Coffee
- A permanent job with flexible hours
- Discounted mployee rate at any of our Jurys Inns and Leonardo Hotels in the UK and Ireland
- 50% discount on food and beverage in our bars and restaurants
- A generous friends and family rate of 50% discount from the selling rate of rooms
- Refer a Friend bonus - earn thousands (rate dependent on position referred) for referring your friends to come and work for us too
- Rewards program - earn points for going the extra mile which can be converted into shopping vouchers or paid days off
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Increased annual leave with service
- Life Assurance/Death in Service benefit
- Employee Assistance Program including free counselling sessions
- Online learning platform with lots of training courses to increase your skills and knowledge
- Development programs to help you get to the next stage in your career
- + many more.