At Holiday Inn and Holiday inn Express our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That's where you come in. When you're part of the IHG brand you're more than just a job title. At our hotels we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest's experience an enjoyable one.
The role of Room Attendant is to ensure all guest bedrooms are cleaned to hotel standard and ready to let for that business day.
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms to hotel standards.
- Projecting a smart image at all times by complying fully with grooming and uniform/dress regulations and by maintaining the highest standards of personal hygiene
- Complying fully with all regulations relating to Health & Safety, Food Handling, Fire Procedures and COSHH
- Comply fully with all regulations designed to protect the security and safety of the guest and staff and the property of the guest, the company and other employees
- Have regard for your personal appearance always wearing the full and correct uniform and ensuring good personal hygiene.
- Ensure your knowledge of hotel products and services is up to date.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of your department, its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Ensure all legal and statutory regulations and responsibilities are met in order to maintain a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and our guests.
- Make yourself available for training and communication meetings for which advance notice will normally be given.
Is this you?
In exchange for your hard work and dedication we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes: -
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Enrolment to The People's Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals when on duty
- Discounted Room Rates globally across the Intercontinental Hotels Group plus discounted Food and Beverage when using this benefit.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity please click 'apply' below.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.