We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
As a Room Attendant/Cleaner
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and products to our guests in the accommodation department. We set high standards for ourselves so that we can surprise and delight our customers and deliver a great experience.
What we want you to:
- Be self-motivated as you will be working mainly alone to meet your productivity and standard targets.
- Be standards-driven to meet the cleanliness required.
- Have good people skills - to greet guests that you do see and to work well in a team, we want work to be fun for all of our employees
- Be trustworthy and security conscious, you will have access to guest areas.
- To greet all guests in a warm and friendly way as and when you see them around the building
- To ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
- To clean assigned bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors and/ or public areas of the hotel and ensure bedroom items are replenished.
- To report any defects found in the bedroom, corridors or public areas to the supervisor or manager.
- To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- To participate in training and want to be the best you can be in your role- there is a huge amount of training available to you if you want to build a career.
Why you should come and work for us?
We offer a place where you can be/become the best version of yourself as part of a diverse team that delivers memorable hospitality and strives to exceed guests' expectations. We pride ourselves in the learning and development we offer to all team members. It's about giving you the technical skills, knowledge and communication skills and to help you raise the bar on what you would like to achieve at work.