Why join Apex Hotels?
You will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family on joining us as a Room Attendant in Bath. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. We encourage you to bring your own unique personality to the role and being yourself whilst working as part of the housekeeping team as we believe it is our personality, style and friendliness that makes Apex Hotels
You will meet great people, have fun at work, develop new friendships, learn new skills, and of course you will also receive a competitive rate of pay and a generous range of employee benefits which includes:
- 29 days holiday
- Access to an external Employee Assistance Programme
- Financial Wellbeing App Wagestream, allowing you the flexibility to get paid earlier than your normal monthly pay date
- Inhouse company interactive employee communication APP
- Entry to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- Training and development from day one
- Employee events and celebrations
- £200 referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
And once you smash your probation, you'll also receive
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical Illness & Death in Service cover
- Access to our employee of the quarter and annual recognition schemes
- Long service recognition
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Probation pass and annual anniversary complimentary guest experience overnight stay and dinner for two
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted room rates for employees, friends, and family
- Spa discount
Starting your Journey:
As a Self-Checking Room Attendant, you will deliver amazing brand standards and immaculate guest facilities. You will be responsible for your own work and take pride in the high standard of cleanliness. As a Self-Checking Room Attendant, you will be responsible for checking your own rooms are of a high standard and ready for our guests.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated housekeeping department, you will:
- Ensure that all guest rooms look well-presented by performing cleaning duties, which include cleaning guest bedrooms and bathrooms, changing linen, vacuuming, polishing, and dusting
- Engage with guests in order to promote guest loyalty and memorable experiences
- Ensure our guests experience our high levels of comfort and quality
- Take pride in the work you do
As a Self-Checking Room Attendant, you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests before, during and after their stay. You will love chatting to our guests offering help and assistance, you will be a great at multi-tasker, you will be efficient at solving guest enquiries and you will always have a smile for our teams and guests. We want you to be yourself here, bringing your infectious personality which helps makes Apex who we are.
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be a great Self-Checking Room Attendant. With this in mind, we are looking for a Self-Checking Room Attendant who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- Is self-aware and able to evaluate their own work
- Has a customer service attitude
- Has the ability to multi-task and provides excellent attention to detail
- Holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
We encourage you to bring your true self to work - we recruit for attitude and train for skill. We'll provide great training and development opportunities, allowing you to flourish in a fun and fulfilling career, reaching your dreams and aspirations. So, whatever your vibe, our family can never be too big, there's a place here for you. We have one ask - that you bring your personality, ideas, and spark. We're an innovative, thriving business and we want you to be part of our exciting journey.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!