When you join us:
- You will be joining a happy and hard working Housekeeping team who work hard to ensure the five star needs of our guests are exceeded and high standards kept at all times
- You will be cleaning and servicing guest rooms and associated areas, including public areas
- You will also carry out spring cleaning at regular intervals and check and replenish guest room amenities
- You will be required various days which will include weekends and bank holidays. Day time and evening shifts available.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of housekeeping in a hotel environment would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
- To be physically fit as heavy lifting is required.
- Possess a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- To be a good team player who is positive and happy to help others
Affectionately known as The White Palace The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne has a well-earned reputation for excellence. With over 150 rooms, an award winning restaurant and 17 fully equipped meeting rooms, the hotel is able to cater for every occasion. We reserve the right to close any advertised post before the stated closing date once enough applications are received. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible
For further details please contact the recruitment team:
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate. For full details please visit our careers page: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed