At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Revenue Analyst contributes to RBH's goals and values by driving revenue and profit performance by supporting the central revenue management team in the strategic coordination of revenue management reporting, processes and procedures.
Some of your duties will include:
- Create, update and share the full suite of RBH Revenue Management reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly/ad hoc basis.
- Prepare, develop and distribute day-to-day revenue analysis reports to revenue managers and the wider commercial teams.
- Analyse reports and data to produce insight and identify opportunities that will support revenue growth.
- Produce RBH Group level weekly forecast and summary analysis through the collation of forecasts prepared by Revenue Management team.
- Develop forecasting techniques and tools to support total revenue forecasting.
- Analyse the key trends of RBH hotels versus the key competitors.
- Collect, integrate and study market and competitive data on a daily basis, highlighting key observations.
N.B. This role will be offered on a fixed term basis covering a maternity cover of up to 12 months starting in May 2021. The role may also be offered on slightly reduced hours (33-35hrs instead of 37.5hrs per week) for the first 4 months.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who is:
- analytically minded with good commercial acumen or financial/accounting interests
- exceptionally accurate with a keen eye for detail
- highly skilled in Excel and wider Office365 applications
- interested in database architecture and skilled in VBA and SQL (beneficial, not essential)
- able to present complex data in a clear and logical manner and is a strong and clear communicator
This role is ideally suited to a recent graduate or student placement who is looking to apply their theoretically knowledge in a practical setting. Prior hotel experience is not required.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be working at our friendly Head Office in Brentford (remote working initially). Our open plan offices are warm and inviting and your desk will be amongst some great people who work in functions like Marketing, Finance, HR and Property.
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!