At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
You'll be responsible for ensuring the restaurant runs efficiently and that customers are satisfied with the quality of food and the service they receive. You'll be a great leader, effectively developing and managing your team and be polite, courteous and professional. Under your leadership, the team will provide a memorable and efficient service at all times to maintain an exceptional standard of service and quality
You will demonstrate vibrant and motivational leadership to inspire your team to achieve consistent high standards, whilst at the same time manging the business effectively. You'll ensure all standards are met and maintained, including achieving of exceeding on satisfaction scores, audits, and our Brand Standards.
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager with excellent knowledge of Food & Beverage, financial awareness, and with a background in high end dining establishments. You will be a hands-on manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service in a face paced environment, and have:
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of developing and leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise and tracking and reviewing feedback to implement long term customer satisfaction solutions
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time and the time of the team
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure