Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring and enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good organisational / time management skills. - Right people in the right places at the right time
- Experience of managing people and developing people,
- Previous experience of managing a department and Profit and Loss margins
- Able to lead from the front and have strong, interpersonal and communication skills
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Passion for food and able to deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Restaurant Manager role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you???
Amaris Hospitality are recruiting for a Restaurant Manager
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Amaris Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
As the Restaurant Manager you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent guest experience. Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Restaurant Manager ensure that the departments team maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure the teamwork within the compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the team in product service, knowledge , and all legal requirements
- Manage and support your team in managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Support in the development of menus with Head Chef and other members of restaurant and bar team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers and team members under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
As restaurant manager you will ensure that team are in Health &Safety expectation and comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation with the company policies and procedureS.