Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As our Restaurant and Bar Manager you'll be responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience. Under the direction of the General Manager, our Restaurant and Bar Manager will also have a strong ability to manage, train, and develop team members. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage Restaurant and Bar operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of service & experience
- Engage, recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A successful, passionate Restaurant or Bar Manager to maintain & increase overall experience for Guests & Team Members alike!
To successfully fill this role, you should have attributes that follow:
- Restaurant or Bar Management experience, this is an ideal first head of department role
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Focus on delivering all Food and Beverage service & brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.