As a Resourcing and Engagement Business Partner you will utilise job boards and recruitment channels that demonstrate the Apex employer brand whilst engaging in recruitment and selection activity that highlights the most suitable candidates to join the organisation. Using our Application Tracking System, Recruit Genie, you will assist hiring managers to co-ordinate and communicate with all potential candidates for interview and selection and to also provide all new starters with a comprehensive on-boarding experience.
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing and Engagement, you will work alongside business partner colleagues across Scotland, London and Bath. This role is based in Dundee, however it has resposibility for supporting the group therefore will require regular travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow and possible trips to London and Bath.
- Lead on running and evaluating activity relating to job adverts, assessment centres, open days, careers fairs and new start welcome days.
- Operate consistent and relevant digital recruitment campaigns though all available social media channels pertaining to specific roles, opportunities, hotels or geographical areas
- Provide robust recruitment advice to our hiring managers
- Support the company strategy to deliver at least a 1* company result in the annual Best Companies' Employee survey
- Supporting overall employee engagement activity on an ongoing basis in and around the hotels, including employee communication updates, sharing meaningful company news to engage employees through our Apex employee App and supporting our employee celebration lunches.
- Analyse Resourcing data, such as turnover, retention, new hires, reasons for leaving the business etc in order to produce management information to inform and influence future decision making
- Engage with organisations such as charities, Schools, colleges etc to build pipelines for recruitment and selection
- Manage work placements and other employment schemes e.g. scholarships, apprenticeships and college or university relationships.
You will have proven track record of the full recruitment cycle, ideally in a fast-paced customer focused sector; You will also have:
- Strong evidence of successfully using direct recruitment methods, digital tools and strong social media sourcing expertise
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate with candidates by telephone, email, messaging apps and digital channels in a positive and engaging way
- Proactive, positive approach to using systems and technology
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach
- The knowledge of the legal aspects of recruitment
- Excellent presentation skills in order to deliver new start welcome days
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!